Business VISA® Debit Cards
- Enjoy the convenience of accessing your business account from all Farmers and Merchant Bank ATM locations (no access fee).
- Take advantage of the bank’s membership with the Allpoint® ATM Network Services, enabling surcharge-free transactions at over 1,000 ATMs in Maryland and 55,000 ATMs nationwide. Locate Allpoint® ATMs near you. (There is a $1.50 Farmers and Merchants Bank foreign ATM transaction fee, which will apply.) Farmers and Merchants Bank is also affiliated with the STAR® and CIRRUS® ATM Networks.
- Perform point-of-sale (POS) transactions at all merchant locations worldwide, displaying a VISA® logo and have the funds debited directly from your checking account at no cost.
- VISA® Business Debit cards are available for business organizations and individual employees. Stop by any of our branch locations for an application, today.
In compliance with the Federal Reserve Bank and Treasury Department’s Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA), Farmers & Merchants Bank has established policies and procedures to identify and block legal and illegal “internet gambling” VISA® Debit Card transactions, effective October 30, 2009.
Business VISA® Credit Cards
Farmers and Merchant Bank VISA Business Credit Cards can offer you secure convenience in your business organization’s in-person or online transactional purchases with attractive features. Eliminate the use of personal credit cards for business purchases, while empowering other business personnel with the flexibility to expense purchases to a consolidated account and monthly statement.
- Competitive introductory rates, low APRs and no annual fees
- Reward points and cash back options
- Expense management system integration
- MCC restrictions
- Reporting tools
- Unlimited users and credit line allocation
- Revolving or pay-in-full options
- Mobile payments
- Chip card security
- 24/7 customer service located in the US
- Farmers and Merchants Bank branded contactless cards
To apply, for a VISA Business Credit Card, click here
Quicken® and QuickBooks® users - Get even more from your personal or business accounting software. Automatically update records and reconcile accounts faster. Farmers and Merchants Bank’s Internet Banking service offers web-connect interface to Intuit Quicken® and QuickBooks® financial software applications for current versions. Internet banking transactional account information can be exported seamlessly into your personal Quicken® or QuickBooks® applications for business customers. Simply navigate to the Account History link, and proceed to the Export History tab, to export your account transaction history to either desired application. Farmers and Merchants Bank is committed to delivering secure and efficient banking solutions to our customers.